Monday 27 October 2014

My Divergent Fear Simulations

public speaking

I would walk into a huge room and see 1000 people expecting me to give a long boring speech.  I would start say the speech but nothing would come out of my mouth.  I would be very, very, very nervous. Eventually the crowd would start to yell and demand me to speak.  They would throw chairs at me.  I would run off the stage and hide so they couldn't find me, but then they find and beat me senseless.

Driving a ford

I would go to a ford dealership ans buy a brand new ford F-350.  I would start to drive home and the wheels would  start to vibrate.  I would get up 120 kilometers an hour and try to slow down but the brakes wouldn't work. Then I would crash into a Kenworth dealership, blow up and die.




1 comment:

  1. I love your Ford blog, I hate ford. Your blogs are great. Loving the detail. Your fears are pretty scary.

    ReplyDelete